Home >> Payment information

                                                                           Payment information

KKEMC.com accept PayPal, Western Union and T/T as the payment methods.

Q: How many payment options does our company provide?
A: Three payment options are acceptable, which are PayPal, Western Union and T/T. You can directly choose paypal when you checkout or western union. 

Q: If I want to pay by credit card, which way of payment should I choose?

A: Please choose PalPal.

Our paypal address:  sales@kkemc.com


About PayPal

  PayPal Express Checkout (Behind the PayPal logo there’s a sentence saying Checkout with PayPal. The safer, easier way to pay.) If the shipping and address remain the same with previous, regular customers can choose this efficient way of payment.

Attention: If the account information is not identical with the shipping information. You cannot pay successfully. If that happens, please choose PayPal to pay immediately. You can sign up for a PayPal account to pay or you can just pay through the official website of PayPal (). And Remarks on your order number. 


About Western Union

You cannot pay successfully through Paypal. If that happens, please choose Western Union to pay. By this method, you do not need to pay immediately. Instead, you should first finish placing your order, then go to the local western union outlet to remit the money to the following account:

After your sending the money, please email us the following information.

Sender’s full first name:
Sender’s full last name:
MTCN code for your payment:
Your order number on our site:

Only providing all the information above can we withdraw your money from the bank. 

Your order will be shipped within 3-5 working days after we received your money and your order number will be emailed to you.

About Telegraphic Transfer( T/T )

if your order more than $1000, please choose T/T or Western Union.

Please email to sales@kkemc.com if you need payment through Telegraphic Transfer.

Any question please contact us  or Submit A Ruquest